Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dream night.

As the night began the next days morning; I sat and thought what continuation of my life would exist. The reality of the world is that tomorrow is just the next phase we are scheduled to endure when in fact tomorrow is always a transition point for an altered state of what could be. So I lay my head down to produce in my minds eye what tomorrow holds and in that creation of exploration, life or death has an equal chance and right to produce. There is no negative or positive, only life. Forget the excistance of fear and doubt, and create the world that you wish to live in. That is your god given right.

1 comment:

  1. So true! Enjoying the present, living life to the fullest, and knowing we aren't promised our next moment is the key to a happy life.

    ReplyDelete